Saturday, April 5, 2008

How to Remain Positive

How to Remain Positive when You Feel Like Giving Up!

Sound familiar. I haven't felt like blogging much over the past few days - I guess I wonder who is reading this and not commenting or if there is anyone reading this at all. I am not one for giving up easily but at times you have got to ask yourself - Is it a waste of my time & effort ??????????

Pulling Yourself out of the Hole!

Then I thought ... I have to - there is no question - Life is a one time opportunity and if you don't give it your all you only half live! Make Sense?! Well I decided to keep going and maybe someone or something will comment and change the force of my blog. I want to encourage you and that is my passion so why should I give up. Even if it helps make one person feel good about themselves - that is worth the effort - it trully is. That is my story and I am sticking to it !!!

So you just keep going and humor yourself on the way hoping there are readers who are as essentric as I and yet want to help the everyday person live a more positive and healthier and happier life each and every day. If you feel like giving up - DON'T please at least for my sake. I won't be able to reach out to you if you do that. That's right there is always a positive solution for every negative problem. If you are just having a downer - think NO - have a upper instead. Take a breathe of fresh air and go out and smell the flowers or the sidewalk hedge or whatever is in your neighborhood and look around you. Are there others out there looking sadder than you - more dejected or less energetic or less fit? Of course there are - and if you say NO you are not looking hard enough. You are not the worst person on this planet - there are millions alot worse off than you, so it is your job to help them and make them feel better - THENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN in return you will feel 150% better than you did a few minutes ago. TRY IT and let me know how you went.

http://www.cancerhelpsupport.com

No comments: