Wednesday, April 2, 2008

LIFE JUST FLIES BY !!!

Hello again - I can't believe how this week has flown and I haven't spoken to you - SHAME ON ME - SorrrrrrY !!!!!!!!!!! I really am - how are you all anyway? I had a bit of a downer yesterday - don't know why but that happens. I remembered what I have told you all in the past and that it is all to do with 'attitude' - so I took some advice from ME and applied it and it helped - I also visited my daughter and she built me up again. We are all human and need encouragement from time to time. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ... here goes ... If you are having a downer more often than not - walk outside - or get in the car and drive or just take a walk - go and visit someone you love to be with or ladies go shopping! Just change the scenery and remember you are breathing and are alive. I know we all have different circumstances and everything is not possible for everyone, but make the most of what
you have and live this day to the fullest. Do something for someone who is less fortunate. No matter what you are going through right now there are always many millions more out there alot worse off than you. Keep up that attitude and remember you are only human but any human can improve! Luv you !!!! Have a good one. Check out these sites too before you go ...

http://www.blinds-curtains-make-your-own.com
http://www.breastcancer-partners-advice.com
http://www.childrens-puzzle-making.com
OR JUST CLICK ON THE LINKS "I NEED YOUR ADVICE?" ON THE RIGHT

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments: