Friday, March 28, 2008

I Love Life So Much

Today I went and saw my 6 year old granddaughter at her school chapel - they did a song and dance. She waved to me from the stage with a big proud grin! Tomorrow she is going to her first birthday party on her own (without Mummy) - it is for a little boy in her class who turns 6. It is a Princess and Prince party and my daughter bought her a princess tiara to wear - this just cracks me up with delight - when she gave it to her she said "Thank you Mummy, but Zac will be a King at his party so I will have to be a Queen not a Princess!" I just love the simple enjoyment life can offer ... enjoy the valuable moments no matter what!

1 comment:

TAB Photographic said...

you know, this sort of hit home because I just posted something along the lines of not paying attention to those little things in life and I can just hope that life lets me rejoin the world as a whole...

Shine on and keep blogging...