Wednesday, March 19, 2008

DAY TWO - YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM

Good Morning ... Are you ready to fire again?

How did Day One go? !

Not that difficult, so I presume you have made an attempt to begin this unbelieveably healthier lifestyle.

I have had Breast Cancer - over 10 years ago now. I know what I am sharing with you works for me, not to mention family and friends who I have shared this with. I am not just spinning you a yarn for my gain - I am reaching out from the pit of my heart! Helping people live a healthier and happier lifestyle has been my deep heartfelt passion ever since I became ill and found the secret to a better way of living.
I truly believe there is a solution, and I truly believe it is not being exposed for other's many selfish gains.
Think about it - like the red sports car, if you are only concentrating on the outside appearance and not devoting most of your efforts on what makes the entire vehicle work efficiently, the inner machine eventually breaks down and the worst scenario will become a reality.
Preventing this life jerking "SCENARIO" is the most important committment you can make to yourself for yourself's wellbing and lifelong enjoyment.
So as you have taken the first step - now go for it. Take the rest and indulge yourself with the best things in your life, which will equip you for a
Happy Healthy Longevity!
Here Goes:
Are you Ready:

1. Learn how to read your body signs. We all know ourselves better than anyone - we know when we don't feel the best we could. We know when we are feeling tired and run down. Do something about it then - when you first notice a change eg. If I wake up tired and nautious, I don't reach for the medicine container. I first flush by drinking alot of my aloe water. Make sure you take your supplements and spend the day really concentrating on filling your red sports car with all the right fuel - EAT RIGHT! Use your common sense with this.
2. Breakfast, as much as you may want to avoid it, must be consumed !!! IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE ANYTHING EXTRAVAGANT, but begin with a piece of fruit to cleanse the pallette and have something wholesome and nutritious. Cereal, protein or whatever you think is a good healthy bite - just use your initiative and be sensible. Remember you are "who" you eat.
3. Take time out for 10 - 30 minutes per day - JUST FOR YOU! Choose a quiet place - even if you have to lock yourself in a room or take a walk on your own. If you have a baby work it around their sleep time - either put your feet up with a good mag or movie or get the pram out and take a walk. You may even enjoy watching my new DVD - Relax, Revive Survive - very therapeutic too! Just do it!
4. Keep following Day One's Regime as well and put a smile on your dial -
LIVE LIFE HAPPIER!
NOW IF YOU WILL EXCUSE ME FOR A FEW DAYS - IT IS EASTER AND THAT IS FAMILY TIME OUT ... SO I WILL NOW TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO WISH YOU ALL A SAFE AND BLESSED EASTER - TAKE IT EASY ON THE ROADS AND WHEREVER YOU GO AND I WILL BLOG YOU WITH SOME MORE EXCITING INFO ON TUESDAY. IF YOU EAT TOO MUCH CHOCOLATE AND GET A HEADACHE - DRINK LOTS OF WATER. IT'S BETTER THAN TABLETS ... I GUESS THAT DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH CHOCOLATE YOU CONSUME!!! TAKE IT EASY ... SEEEEE YA !!!

No comments: